Coronavirus Resource Page
The information and links are intended to provide our members with resources to help you manage this unprecedented situation. This is a fluid environment and the information below may be already out of date. PAA is not endorsing any procedure, policy, or product. We are simply sharing information. Please seek legal guidance and check with your experts before implementing any of the information.
If you have a policy, procedure or information that would benefit our members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resource PAA Pages
PENNSYLVANIA COVID-19 DASHBOARD
Yesterday December 10th, PAA reported on the Governor’s most recent order closing gyms and fitness centers in the Commonwealth. At the time, PAA believed it was not the Governor’s intent to include our community fitness centers. We have since received contrary information. In an abundance of caution, we would recommend that our communities follow the order and close fitness centers as of tomorrow morning through January 4th at 8am.
In the meantime, PAA will continue to work with elected officials to try and exempt our fitness centers. We are making the case that our centers are clean, safe and we are following all CDC and Department of Health guidelines. Please feel free to reach out to Leah Sailhamer at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- NEW 12.10.2020: Pennsylvania FAQ's of Targeted Mitigation Order
- NEW 11.30.2020: COVID-19 Information for Travelers
- Signed Updates Order of the Secretary Requiring Universal Face Coverings
- Universal Face Covering Order
- Order of the Secretary Travel
- FAQ Order of the Secretary Travel
- Philadelphia announces new “Safer at Home” restrictions to fight rising COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 Data for Pennsylvania
Employee Management-HR Resources
Small Business Administration Loan Information
- NAA Payment Plan Agreement and Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees
- NAA Best Practices for Rent Collection Amid COVID-19
Click and Lease Announcements and Changes
Helpful Links & Resources
- Forbes: 25 Ways to Cut Employee Stress and Boost Productivity
- Relaxation Applications
- Mental Health Crisis Information
- Educational Applications for Students
- Free Online Events and Activities for Kids at Home