Keystone Awards - Call to Entry
Call to Entry
Registration to open April 10th, 2023!
When registering, please pay close attention to the region your property is located in. There are three regional areas to choose from when registering. Philadelphia, Harrisburg and Pittsburgh.
What are the Keystone Awards? It's a friendly competition among apartment communities to see who is the best! You may enter your community in one, two, or all three judging categories*. If you choose to enter your property in all three categories, your property will have another opportunity to be one of the top 10 Property winners and win an additional award! The judging competition begins after Memorial Day and will run through JULY 31ST. An independent company will judge your property. All judging is anonymous with the exception of the Maintenance Category - this will be a scheduled tour appointment.
Leasing Excellence Award Entry-$325
Maintenance Excellence Award Entry-$175
Overall Excellence Award Entry-$125
Individual Award Submission-$100
All mystery shops will begin on May 15th through August 31st.
Maintenance Excellence Appointments will begin on May 30th through August 31st.
Keystone Awards Registration Guide
2023 NEW Program Details:
- New Shopping Report
- No Phone Shop Required
- Website Engagement is NOW part of the Overall Shopping Report
- A shopper can set an appointment through the online community registration process.
- There will be no ties recorded in 2023.
- Awards will be based on Property Type, Age of Community, Number of Units, Style of Community and Average Monthly Rental Rates.
- Individual awards will now include:
- Regional Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Property Manager of the Year
- Supplier Partner of the Year
- All individual awards will be received by region only.
- There are two title changes to the individual awards:
- Leasing Professional of the Year
- Maintenance Professional of the Year (this is for all maintenance positions and is not specific to a LEAD technician)
- In your email confirmation a video link will be provided to explain shopping report details and address any questions you may have. Additional questions can be emailed to Beth Weachter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: