We are now seeking a part time, temporary Membership/Events coordinator position for the Pennsylvania Apartment Association’s (PAA) events and membership departments. College students looking for internship opportunities are encouraged to apply.
Part-Time non-exempt temporary position available immediately (Start in June to September) The position is based in the PAA Bala Cynwyd office with the potential for some work at home days.
Commensurate with experience
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist with advertising, communications, social media campaigns, events, and the promoting of events
- Manage the Association’s software system
- Database entry and system maintenance
- Assisting with the planning, and execution of PAA events
- Work at events and assist with onsite registration
- Assist with event set-ups
- Creative collaborations with team regarding all aspects of the Association
- Mobile marketing campaigns
- Quick learner who is comfortable with learning new software and computer systems.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understand and ability to work in Constant Contact and all social media outlets
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Own Transportation to events
- Light lifting during PAA event set-ups
PAA’s mission is to serve the Pennsylvania apartment industry as the trusted, preeminent resource for all stakeholders and partners through advocacy, education and collaboration.
Membership/Events Coordinator to start immediately. PAA supports and is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in any term, condition or privilege of employment to all employees and applicants. Discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, disability or as otherwise prohibited by applicable state and federal law. Equal employment opportunity includes but is not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, compensation and benefits.