What is the Affinity Program with PAA?
The PAA Affinity Program was designed to create a business partnership with the Pennsylvania Apartment Association (PAA) and our Supplier Members to offer exclusive services, rates or discounts to our membership base. Ideally, an affinity program builds a relationship that benefits PAA members while driving revenue for the supplier member and the PAA. Supplier Partners support the PAA by offering services tailored to the multifamily industry in the state of Pennsylvania. PAA appreciates your commitment to serving our industry.
If you are a PAA supplier member and are interested becoming an Affinity Partner, please review these notes regarding the PAA Program:
- Limit one affinity offer per supplier company
- All offers must be valid through the end of the calendar year
- Affinity program offerings must be specific to the PAA members and cannot be available to the general public.
- All affinity offers are subject to approval by the PAA or denial without explanation.
- Offers will be reviewed by the PAA team in the order they are submitted. If an offer is accepted, you will be notified by email and the program will be added to the website within 10 business days.
- Category exclusivity cannot be guaranteed.
The goal of the PAA Affinity Program is to create worthwhile benefits to the PAA membership while increasing brand awareness, services, and additional income for suppliers partnering with the Pennsylvania Apartment Association. It is important to note that the programs offerings relate to our business. Here are a few suggestions regarding offerings for our industry.
- Discounts on supplies or services
- New business discount
- Free training
- Money back for product purchasing
- Free service for new subscribers
- Discount cards
- Product price matching
In exchange for participation in the PAA Affinity Program and for PAA promotion and marketing on your behalf, a sales fee or revenue share is requested. The rate will be determined by both parties as the application is reviewed. The program could include but is not limited to:
- $X per new customer that takes part in the program, classified by property and not management company.
- A percentage of sales of a specific product.
- A percentage of a service sold to the member.
- Overall program percentage
Please complete the below Application to apply to be part of the program by December 18th, 2020. The PAA Affinity Program is targeted to start on January 1st, 2021 and terminate on December 31st, 2021. The affinity program does not automatically renew each year. Each year a new application must be submitted to continue to offerings to the membership the following year. Each year offerings can change based on the needs of the general membership and success of prior programs. You must be a current member in good standing to participate in this program.