The PAA hosted a panel discussion with Property Managers from across the state who answered operational questions related to the issues below:
- What are Lease Expirations looking like for the spring of 2022?
- Was budgeting hard for 2022?
- What are some of the innovative ways your are handling rent collections for those that may have trouble paying? Property Staffing?
- Are there still issues?
- Is remote working a new way of working on your office?
- How are you managing your teams?
- What are the concessions and lease terms being offered through the reminder of the year? What is the biggest change you have seen because of the pandemic?
- Are rent rates still climbing as you head into the winter months at your property?
- Did you complete capital improvements in 2021 or were those improvements reforecast for 2022?
- What are some of the post pandemic improvements you are seeing at your property that will yield a return on investment?
- Have you run into any turnaround issues? If so, how have you managed OR what means have you utilized to stay on track of your occupancy goals, while still delivering a quality product? What vendors or suppliers have you been utilizing?
- What services/supplies do they specialize in?
- Have you been satisfied with the services/customer service provided?
This event was virtual zoom meeting and occurred on September 16th, 2021 at 11:00AM. This event is FREE and for Property Managers in the Multifamily Industry ONLY. The attendees had a chance to ask questions during the discussion via the Q and A feature through Zoom.