The Lunch & Learn Sessions You've been Waiting For!
The Great American Pub123 Fayette Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428-1817
5 Tables, 5 Topics, 10 Multifamily Executive Leaders plus a Supplier Partner breakout room focused on fun team building activities!!! Join the PAA East Regional Advisory Council for the Lunch & Learn sessions you've been waiting for.
Learn from established leader and emerging leaders at each roundtable. Don't miss out on the discussions that will help move your multifamily career to the NEXT LEVEL. Give your team managers the leadership and strategic thinking skills, support, and tools to elevate themselves and your organization.
- Diffusing Difficult Residents (and maybe a few colleagues)
- Veda Williams, Regional Vice President, Klein Company
- Jane Ashwood, VP of Property Management, Toll Brothers
- Moderator & Table Sponsor – Vicki Shea, Chadwell Supply
- So You Want to be an Executive? – What you need to know
- Becky Reeves, VP of Operations, Hankin Apartments
- Christine Beechan, Area Vice President, Morgan Properties
- Moderator & Table Sponsor - Tom Gibson, Pincus Elevators
- Run Your Meeting, Run Your Week – The Art of Planning
- Linda Hart, CFO, Scully Company
- Angie Cramp, VP of Marketing & Training, Aion
- Moderator & Table Sponsor - Julie Murphy, RestoreCore
- AI vs the Human Touch – Balancing the Interaction
- Dena Hendry, Leasing & Marketing Manager, Hilton Realty
- Anthony Calabrese, Director, Greystar
- Moderator & Table Sponsor - Michele Anderson, Respage
- Combating Fraud in Multifamily
- David DeAugustine, COO, Ingerman
- Andrea Hood, Divisional Vice President, Berger Communities
- Moderator & Table Sponsor - Lori Lord, MRI Living
- Supplier Member APARTank Competition: This is your chance to join your fellow supplier partners to form a team, create a product, and then sell that product to session hosts Brian Paule, CEO, Galman Group and Ishea Shepherd, VP of Operations, AMC Delancey. The winning team will have an opportunity to schedule a meeting with the session hosts!
1:00 - 1:25 - Registration and Lunch
1:25 - 1:30 - Introductions & Information
1:30 - 2:45 - Roundtables
2:45 - 3:00 - Reflect & Review
3:00 - 5:00 - Happy Hour (free to Property Management Members)