Know Before You Go-Rock the River-Pittsburgh
Thank you for registering for the PAA Rock the River, Pittsburgh! This event is the largest multifamily summer event in the area! Please see the information below to help with planning your day!
ATTENDEE and SPONSOR INFORMATION
August 14th, 2023
The Cork Factory and The Helm on the Allegheny
(Registration Entrance is The CORK FACTORY)
2349 Railroad Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Parking is located at the Cork Factory Garage at:
2350 Railroad St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Once you arrive you will cross the street to The Cork Factory and stop by the registration booth to get you raffle ticket, and two mixed drink tickets.
What Your Ticket Includes:
- FREE Beer and Seltzers
- TWO drink tickets to use at Big Spring Spirits and Wigle Whiskey
- FREE Entertainment (Band, Silent Disco, DJ, Photobooth, yard games, Rock the Wall Auction (PAA PAC Fundraiser), and raffle.)
- FREE PAA Souvenir
What to Wear:
Casual and picnic style attire
What to Bring:
- Driver's License or Government Photo ID, you will be carded at the bar area.
- Cash or credit card for raffle, PAA PAC Fundraiser opportunities.
- Cash or credit card for the food trucks
Event occurs rain or shine!
Sponsor Arrival Time:
All sponsors should arrive by 2:30PM if you are delivering tents and items for the event.
All PAA PAC bottles should be delivered before the event to The Cork Factory or the day of the event around noon.
If you are volunteering your time as a sponsor top help set-up for the event, please arrive by noon on August 14th!
Event Sponsored By:
State Title Sponsor:
Local Title Sponsor: