Recorded CAPS Module 4 Asset Evaluation and Preservation
PAA Recorded Library
At the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Identify the factors that affect the property ownership life cycle
- Assess legal, financial, and safety risks as part of the due diligence process.
- Perform the necessary components of due diligence (or lead others in doing so), including physical inspections and analysis of a property’s operational, commercial, and financial health.
- Report your findings to the property owner (or potential property owner), along with ramifications and recommended solutions.
- Manage the smooth transition of a property from one owner to another.
- Advise owners on the feasibility of new developments.
- Advise owners on renovation, disposition, or refinancing of existing properties.