Recorded CAPS Module 5 Talent Development
PAA Recorded Library
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Maintain open and productive communication with site teams, even when they are geographically distant from you.
- Manage team members who may have more expertise than you do.
- Understand the role you play in retaining valuable, high-performing team members.
- Ensure that your site team recruits qualified candidates in a legally compliant manner.
- Ensure that your site team members:
- Are sufficiently trained and integrated into the team.
- Function well as a team.
- Receive the mentoring, coaching, and feedback they need to grow as professionals.
- Are treated in a manner that is both fair and dignified should discipline or separation become necessary.
- Manage site teams during a property sale, whether you are on the seller’s side or the buyer’s side.